Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Today was better...I must be doing something wrong.

....and here's what. I didn't tie my hair back in a "face revealing" ponytail, but rather let the locks give me some covering. I still didn't straighten my hair but I felt less exposed. (I might also have put a little bit of foundation on to hide some blemishes...cheater!) Yesterday was just so awful that I couldn't face another day feeling like that. I need to pace myself. It's two weeks after all so I'm easing into the transition. I bought two very unflattering bland t-shirts today from none other but Pep. Ryan Rapperport commented that I look like shit today...great!- That's just the look I'm going for!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I also wore concealer today...baby steps!
    I tried to cover my face with my hair, but since it was greasy it gave me a big fat zit instead. so much for my cover-up techniques!

    You did look much nicer today (fab t-shirt I lent you!), I think it was the hair and lack of missionary thou-shalt-not-fornicate shirt!

    When all else fails, be glad you have natural eyebrows ;)

    ReplyDelete