Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Days.




I am free! The torment of being occupied with appearance 24/7 and always feeling like a turd is over! I am able to think of something else for a change! (Three sentences in a row all ending with exclamation marks is a clear indication of my overwhelming joy).

When you feel awful you always notice how good everybody else looks, but if you feel good about yourself you can focus on more important stuff- like getting through half a dozen other make or break projects for this term!

I wish I could say that I have learnt that I don't need all my adornments to feel good, but I can't. I still love clothes, make-up and accessories just as much as before...perhaps even more. The one thing I can say though is that I accepted this challenge and I proved to myself that I could do something that scared me half to death- like the time I went bungy jumping, although this experience lasted longer!

Thanks to everyone who commented on my blog and who supported me through this process.

Lots of love

x

1 comment:

  1. yay its over! doing this with you made it so much more fun ;) xx

    ReplyDelete