Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Meet Larry


So I have been fortunate enough to generally have clear skin, but trust Murphy do dish me a whopper on my cheek with a life and IQ of it's own ( I named him Larry)during this fragile time of facial nudity...

Today I had a meeting where I had to discuss creative concepts with our principle. Under normal circumstances I would creatively "power dress". You know, not a corporate vibe but rather an outfit that makes me feel confident. There was none of that. I was in such a foul mood before the meeting and I think the way I looked and felt had a lot to do with it. (Sorry all who got the brunt of my mood.)

Some people told me that I look better without make-up. I honestly, from the bottom of my heart believe that they are just saying that. Come on...seriously?

4 comments:

  1. i did not notice larry.
    i will not even greet him because your face is lovely, and he has no place on it.
    star- everyone feel shit without make up, but not everyone looks shit without it.
    you don't look like shit, for realsies.
    your clothes just look like you've come out of the tygervalley football club on saturday morning.
    nobody, not even natalie portman would look good in that.

    as an aside, i'm not just saying you look good without make up.
    i mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i met larry...you had to point him out to me tho! i think he is a polite zit, subtle.
    i also feel that you should be grateful that he does not live in your eyebrow.
    I too don't think we look better without make-up. And I know and love your face with or without, I just think make up makes everything pragtige! Maybe thats a product of my insecurities tho :/ oh dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha larry is one funny story!!!!

    ReplyDelete