Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bleh. Flipen Bleh.

For some bizarre reason me and half the people I spoke to today have this funny bug that makes you feel lethargic and flippen bleh. (for lack of a better word).

So look, I'm already so over this lack of cheer in my dress, to be sick on top of it all is no choc chip cookie on a rainy day. Perhaps this is a physical manifestation of the morbidness of my outer appearance...hmmm....how would I explain this to my doctor?..."so I think my clothes have a vendetta against me and this dreary outfit is making me feel ill". Well I might end up in a white room with a two way mirror at this rate.

My words are but a trickle...the torrent of expression has run dry and I am counting down the days to emotional and physical well being!

1 comment:

  1. Hear hear! You and I are two grumpy peas in an ugly pod. (See what I did there?)
    Almost over! xx

    ReplyDelete