Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Crimson crutches

So red is my favourite colour by far and the combination of red and black together is perfection. I have not worn red this entire project and it's getting to me in a big way. I feel like I am literally having withdrawal symptoms and I am not one for delayed gratification so this is bloody hard. I went on to a colour therapy website and this is what they had to say about red.

"Red is a powerful colour that has always been associated with vitality and ambition. It can help overcome negative thoughts".[http://geocities.com/iiii_velvet_underground_iiii/COLOURTHERAPY.html]

Well I need my red back thank you very much. I usually wear it as an accent colour because black is simply the most beautiful canvas to work on. Below is my collection of red accessories and I'm wondering if one can ever have too many red belts? Nah.


1 comment:

  1. Red is power. Hence why I love dying my hair bright red ;) I too am missing accessories...I'm going to deck myself out like a Christmas tree next week!

    ReplyDelete