Friday, October 16, 2009

Oooh Shiny

So today I walked around town for a bit coveting all things fab and hoping with all my might that I don't bump into anyone from the past. You know how you can't help but compare a person to the last time you saw them? When woman bump into each other the first comment is usually..."wow, look at you" (even when they don't mean it). I hate these encounters and especially on a day where I don't feel good about myself, I always hope to avoid people I haven't seen in a while.

Well I'm definitely going to celebrate the end of my dreariness with a little trip to consumer central aka Canal walk. Oh how I so willing get sucked into the "Magic of the Mall" (Goss 1993). "Take me I'm yours!" I say. I long to look and feel amazing again!


1 comment:

  1. I think a 'heres to looking fab again' shopping trip is in order! We can even wear heels! I shall work on my Sandtonite accent til then...

    ReplyDelete